About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

A large pile of Rudy's black wet/soapy dog hair beside the shower drain

Rudy
The dog with a blog

11 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

If those humans would stop trying to give us baths, that wouldn't happen.

Anonymous said...

Poor Rudy...I agree with The Thundering Herd!

Elyse (and Riley)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Rudy, look to the future...the more baths, the more clogged drains. The end result? No more baths.
Not naughty, but nice,
Benny & Lily

Oskar said...

Baths are wrong, just look at all of those hairs that you lost!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Deborah said...

HMMMM, did someone get a bath?
Merry Christmas!
xxoo
Deborah

Clive said...

Opps! Looks like someone else got a Christmas wash as well!

- Clive

Dexter said...

Hey Rudy! Guess what! My idiot mom has been reading your blog and somewhere along the way she got confused and thought that you actually lived with Miss Ellie's mom. Can you believe it? I guess the whole black lab thing made her head dizzy.

Hey, shed much? Hehehe.

Slobbers,
Mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Poor Rudy!

How did woo do?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

MadameMoiselle said...

May be it's the invisible cat that is shedding ...

Licks
Zelle

Chorizo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chorizo said...

I only get a bath every 6 weeks by my groomer. But if it rains we are out there walking and playing. This time of the year I use snow to keep clean and fresh.
Love and Licks
Chorizo