About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hands Free Waist Leash - WINNER!

The Hands Free Waist Leash Giveaway ended last night - and my raiser used random.org to pick a winner (she thinks it takes WAY to long to let me pick a winner...).

The winning number is...


#3!
My furry cool raiser went to the giveaway post and comment #3 is...
Oskar said...
We are followers of your blog!
December 20, 2010 4:49 PM

Furry congrats to Oskar for winning the Hands Free Waist Leash!
My raiser will be emailing you shortly.
Furry thanks to Lucky Paws for letting us do a REVIEW & GIVEAWAY!
We hope Oskar enjoys the leash as much as we do :)
Christmas post coming later today,
Rudy
The dog with a blog

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Oskar! Hope he enjoys his leash!

Doris Sturm said...

Congratulations Oskar! Enjoy your hands-free leash :-)

Deborah said...

Congratulations to Oskar!
Happy Holidays Rudy!
xxoo
Deborah

Oskar said...

Hooray for me! Thank you so much!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Two French Bulldogs said...

YippE congratulations Oskar
Benny & Lily

Dexter said...

Hey my name is spelled M-A-N-G-O! You must have gotten confused with that whole winner thing. Hehehe.

Slobbers,
Mango

Dexter said...

OK, since I didn't win, I just snagged momma's paypal and ordered one for PeeWee. That will be worth the price in entertainment value, especially now that there is ice on the sidewalks.

Slobbers,
Mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats to Oskar!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra