About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just doing a a "quick" post to wish all of you guys a furry HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
This is my first Thanksgiving, so I'm kinda new at this "thankful" thing... but I'm gonna give it a try.
I'm thankful fur many, many things - but there are some main ones I need to highlight:
I'm thankful fur...
  • All my awesome friends out there!!
  • My AMAZING furry cool raiser
  • Fun toys
  • Tasty treats
  • A wonderful home
Since I said this will be a "quick" post... I better stop writing, but I can't end a post without any furry cute PICTURES!!
So have a furry Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the cute pictures below :)

Brandon


Liberty spent her Thanksgiving like this...
Close up picture of Liberty's face - she's laying down all comfy like on her memory  foam doggy bed

I WANTED to spend my Thanksgiving like this...
Picture of Brandon chewing on a doggy toy

 BUT my raiser had different ideas...
Picture of Brandon in my lap while I file down his nails

AND my raiser thinks if she "sweet talks" me, it will all be okay...
Picture of Brandon in my lap while I file down his nails - I'm also talking to Brandon at the same time

Of course the humans get all the good food...
Picture of yummy doughnuts!!

19 comments:

Laura S Reading said...

Brandon, I am very happy to meet you. I hope you enjoy your first Thanksgiving.

The Army of Four said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Brandon. I think sitting in your raiser's lap and getting all that sweet talk and a paw-dicure sounds pretty good! ...of course, so does eating yummy food and playing with toys!
Luv,
Dave

Clive said...

Happy Thanksgiving Brandon!

We hope you all have a great day!

best wishes
Clive and Murray

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Wishing you all a very Hap-Pee Thanksgiving!

:o)

rottrover said...

Happy First Thanksgiving, Brandon!! Enjoy :-)

-Bart and Ruby

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a big boy Brandon
Happee Thanksgiving
Benny & Lily

Pat Wahler said...

Hope you had a wonderful first Thanksgiving...and got a few tasty treats, too!

Pat
Critter Alley

Shane Kent Louis said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day, You mom is really beautiful!


--------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

Just Jess for now said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you and your raiser had a great day. :)

Hilary said...

Oh Brandon, manicures are fun too! You are such a cutie!

Elaine Pritchard said...

I think having your nails files isn't THAT bad - and you do look very comfy cosy in your raiser's lap.

Liberty's lovely expression made me smile.

Hope you had a very happy first (of many) Thanksgiving Days.

Love and licks, Winnie

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

I had to catch up on what y'all have been doing. Puppy meeting, vet visit, y'all have really been busy...and of course the trip!

Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Well done on being such a good boy getting your nails done.

Dexter said...

Miss Liberty! Will you leave me a comment on my blog about your memory foam bed? I asked for one and Momma said I would just squish it but yours looks nice and fluffy.

Oh, and please more photos of you, please?

Slobbers,
Mango

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

I want to know what kind of file you use! That seems like a much kinder way to go!!

Sew Doggy Style said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! OMD, you are sooooooo cute!!!!

xoxoxo,
Erika and Sebastian

Suka said...

hey Brandon,

What a lovely Thanksgiving post! You did a great job! I hope you and your Raiser and family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And I hope you got some of those yummy looking donuts! Or at least some leftover turkey. ;->

Suka

Elizabeth Keene said...

Brandon, you are such a good, fine-looking boy. :) Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

P.S. The human is jealous that your humans got doughnuts. :)

Jon Farleigh and Dewi

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Brandon,
It looks like you had a good Thanksgiving. We gave thanks, we ate and we snoozed, feeling pretty lucky and content.

I'm glad to see your nails being filed. I don't like mine clipped. I like the filing down instead. I get more cuddles that way!

Hugs,
Tom
xoxo