About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Below are some furry cute pictures of me hanging out with a little toddler, that was super in love with me!
I asked my raiser if I could adopt him, but she said no :(  Don't you think it would be soo cool if I could have a cute toddler by my side, 24/7!?!

Quick favor I'd like to ask all my furry friends... Voting is now open over at Mango Minster for the "Working Stiffs" category, and I would LOVE fur you to head over and vote fur me!!
Furry thanks!
-Brandon


Picture of the toddler hugging and snuggling with Brandon

Picture of Brandon trying to kiss the toddler's face

Picture of Brandon kissing the toddler's head

7 comments:

Jo's World said...

What a cute couple you would make, you and that toddler guy!

Brandon, that is what I wish for Christmas every year, and my birthday. I want a boy about 9 years old though, where we can go places together and have fun.

I hope we both get out wishes!

Stella

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh, Brandon, you and your little friend are so precious together.

:o)

The Army of Four said...

Brandon, you are so adorable!
Good luck at Mango Minster - we voted for you for reader's choice!
Luv,
Dave

kissa-bull said...

two leggers are the very best are'nt they

pibble sugars
the pittie pack

Anonymous said...

Oh, Brandon...those pictures of you with the little two-legger are just squee-dorable! What a very good boy you are!

Good luck in Mango Minster!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

The Daily Pip said...

These are such beautiful pictures!

Your pal, Pip

Anonymous said...

Oh Brandon, you are so sweet and gentle. You two look so happy with each other.