About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, October 1, 2007

Airport meeting photos



Loading the plane






Maggie fits in the bath room!
No, not the lady. Maggie's a black Lab.





I fit in the bathroom too, just barely!









waiting for other people to come












ready to take-off






Our trainers getting name tags




heading towards the airplane



















Brax

2 comments:

Mudd said...

Well Brax, It seems like you have learned a lot already. I hope that makes your advanced training easier. I'm sure you will make a great companion to someone in need of your service. Good luck as you go on to another trainer, and I know this one will miss you, and I think it is wonderful of her to volunteer to take another one to train like you.

thepuppyraiser said...

Very cool socialization--I think it's neat that they were willing to let you guys do that!

When will you be returning for your formal training Brax? I was re-reading some old posts and came across something that said October, so if that's true we'd like to wish you luck. The girls sends lots of slobbery lab kisses to their fellow guide dog puppy :)