About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Graduate School - When do I go back?

As some of you people have noticed on my older posts it said I will be going IFT sometime in October. But since then my trainer has asked our AC and she said they have now changed it to the end of January or even as late as the end of February. When it gets closer to the time I can let you know the exact date. Right know I am 15 and a half months old! The reason they have changed the date (which they have done to all of the dogs) is because all the dogs are coming IFT and they are still way to "puppyish". So now they are adding a couple months on to the training for the puppy raisers. But if I was going to be going back in October, it would have been the first 2 weeks! ...which means I might be gone know!!!

I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do about the next dog, doing my blog or starting its own? Maybe my trainer can keep my blog updated even when she'd doing a new one. Oh, I know, wouldn't it be great if my new blind owner could keep my blog up? If you guys have any ideas leave me a commment!

Thanks

Brax

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brax, how dare they say you are to “puppyish”. You are quite the young dog in my book. I look forward to your blogs, and hope that you will find some way to continue them.



Betty