About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fair photos

Me watching kids show goats







Me at the bee booth (guarding it!!!!)














Me in the (well I think you can guess!) the storage stall, between our two horses.




Me watching the horse show (my trainer is in there to)
















Now I can say that I have been exposed to bears!

















Have you ever been to a fair? Did you ever have to sit in a storage stall for four hours? Or not been able to eat the "yummy" fair food? Tell me by leaving a comment!!!

Note: The comments are screened before they are posted. That's why they don't show up right away.



Brax

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my poor Brax. I just love fair food and was so sorry to hear that you couldn’t have any. ( I especially love the vinegar fries, with lots of salt) It must have been torture for you. I’m sure you’re proud of your trainers accomplishments though. You’re just such a good dog.



Betty

Erin said...

Hey Brax,I know what you mean I had to go to the Fair for a LOOONNGGG time too, but it was ok because my mom took off my coat and let me be petted at times. or just let me wander around for a bit before going back to work! It was hot but fun!