About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Farm Fun Photos!



Arriving




















Dancer sniffing me!

(with Muffin in the back)




Dancer sniffing Sherman

(welcome to the group!)













Muffin & Callie




Meeting animals

















Marcia sniffing Callie (poor little kitten)



Dancer















Ralph, Singita, & Mulligan,
meeting the pig


Benjamin meeting the animals




Sherman



Marcia meeting Patches



Dancer meets Patches





Sherman meets Patches















Ralph takes the first ride!














And loves it!









Brax

No comments: