About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

FARM FUN!

I had the best day of my... well not life! But something like that. My whole puppy group came to my farm. We got all of the trainers to bring food, and we all walked around, (okay yes my trainer is still hurt but we took a chance and brought her out of the house in the wheelchair, and yes she wheeled herself and held me! All of the trainers kept saying that I might be cross trained which means I could be a guide dog for a blind and disabled person!).

After I showed all my puppy friends to my farm pals, we had my trainer and trainer's dad hitch the horse to the wagon and give wagon rides!!
Then we shot off guns (yes all of this is exposure's for the dogs).
Our trainers ate, then all the puppy raisers signed there name and there dogs name on my trainer's cast.
Everybody left but one family, (who has a new puppy named Sherman) they let him off lead in the house and we had a blast!! After 5-10 minutes they got the puppy on lead and headed home.



Make sure you look at the photos!!




Brax

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brax, it looks like you were the perfect host and provided your friends with lots of sights and sounds and smells. I’m sure they enjoyed their visit to the farm and I bet they learned a lot!



Betty