About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Movies

We went to go see the Bee movie a couple weeks ago, & Enchanted a week ago. Of course I had to be bored out of me mind for hours, I never get to see any fun movies. Like Guide dogs are the best & guide dogs rule movies, but no they don't make movies like that (where you get to watch it full screen, not on the TV at home). At least I got to go see fire house dog, but what's with that? Fire dogs get all of the attention at the movies. Let's tell Hollywood its time for a guide dog to be front and center.

So, to me movie theaters are boring!!!! But guess what!!! When Enchanted was over we were leaving, and somebody spilled there whole bag of popcorn on the floor right in front of me! (supper!!!!) But my owner told me "leave it" (yes I was walking with my owner who was in the wheelchair) & I did not even put my head down!!! She was soo happy with me that I got lots of praise!

Brax

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what Brax?? You are so right! They don't make any movies about guide dogs. Maybe you'll change all that!! Who knows!!