About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, December 7, 2007

No!!!!!!!

My trainer has gotten my IFT (In for training) dates!!! I will be going back Jan 21-24. I am glad I can still stay through Christmas but, now I know when I am going back! I am a little excited but sad because I will miss my trainer (and she will miss me to!)

We still are trying to figure out if she is picking up the new puppy when I am dropped off, (and if it is going to be a Goldadore like me!)

I will keep you updated about the new puppy, I hope I get to meet him/her (so stay in touch)



Brax

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awww, braxy don't leave us yet!!1
But we know you'll do great!