About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Update, cast off!!

Me at the Doctors


I did go with her to the Doctor, and she did get it off, it was my first time to hear and see a cast taker-offer (saw), (another exposure on the list).


She now has her hot pink cast off and is wearing a special soft cast/walking boot. It will still be three more weeks before the bone is completely healed and she can walk on it.
That is going to be right before I go back to school, I wonder if she will be able to walk me into the school one last time.

We have not gotten any more info on the new dog (if she is getting it).




Brax

No comments: