About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, December 14, 2007

Remembering

The first time I ever
saw my trainer (and there's Rieko, her
Japanese exchange student)

I am remembering all the good times I had with my trainer. It makes me sad to think I will be leaving in a month. It would be cool to be a guide dog, but... I am going to miss my trainer!!!

Take I look at the photos and see all the good times I had.










Me at Pizza Hut
admiring the buffet



Me at a 4-H fashion show
testing out the runway

























Me playing...yeah you're right
Doctor (okay vet)!! Notice the sling in the first photo, and in the next one
I've got a sprained tail too.
Guess I was wagging too much.















I am growing up!



I didn't mean this much!

















Me at puppy class

Me at my first wedding






















Me at the beach in FL for the
guide dog walk-a-thon
















Hope you like them!
Brax

No comments: