About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, March 17, 2008

Light Rail (train)

I have now been to my first guide dog field trip!!!
I didn't see any of my siblings there but I still had fun. After our trainer's got tickets we all waited for the train then got on and went downtown, it was really crowded on the train and off since there was a Saint Patrick's parade and the some ball tournament. We went into a kids library and I got to ride the elevator up to see lots of neat books. We walked around for awhile, listened to bagpipes and then a drum corp. Then our trainers ate pizza and we dogs rested. After that we all said goodbyes and went on our own ways after we got off the train again. Hope you like the photos.

Frankie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow lots of guide dogs! I didn't know so many were in training! Cool pictures! Have fun with your trainer!

Sarah and Shadow