About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Toy holder


My toy box is really unusually. Since I grab the basket and eat the handle, I wasn't aloud to have it. So... my toy box is now a large cast iron bowl!

The picture shows what the bowl "toy container" looks like. I am hoping to get a post done with pictures of me meeting the animals soon.
Frankie

2 comments:

Sarah and Shadow said...

Nice toys!

Anonymous said...

Cool toys! My dog would be slobbering on me if he saw that!