About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, March 28, 2008

Puppy meeting-1

Hey guys,

My first puppy training meeting was last night. I had a blast playing with all the dogs and also doing obedience. I am still a young puppy so I didn't do perfect but I am learning quickly. Then they told us to swicth dogs and try to get a dog you have never worked before so I worked with another trainer and my trainer got to work with the Aussie!! His name is Otto he joined our group I think in Nov 07.
Don't forget to check out the puppy meeting-1 photos.

Frankie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Australian Shepherds are beautiful dogs. And great work! Even thought you are a puppy you just keep working hard at being the best guide dog you can be!
Anna Marie & Rusty