About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Good Bye!!

*(Written by Rudy's Raiser)*
Hey guys, (most) of our family is heading out tomorrow for a wonderful trip down to Disney. I'll be gone for another week or so - but I'm hoping to get some posts written for a scheduled time of posting for next week.

Just thought I'd let you know - just in case I don't get any back up posts written!
I'll be back before you know it (and so will Rudy!).

I'm off to call Rudy's puppy sitter (he's staying with another guide dog raiser while I'm at Disney - I'll pick him up when I get back!).
Thanks to all who comment while we are gone - sorry I can't stop and visit you!

Rudy's Raiser
The human without a dog that has a blog

9 comments:

Scooter said...

Rudy
Have fun at the sitters house and I am sure SHE will bring you home a surprise. For the family: Have a great time!!

wags
Jazzi

Two French Bulldogs said...

Holy crap, say hello to the rat...we mean Mouse
Benny & Lily

Deborah said...

Have fun! I love Disney!!! I hope you take lots of pictures to show us!
Have fun and please give Micky a big hug from me!!
xxoo
Deborah

How Sam Sees It said...

We hope you have lots of fun and lots of pictures when you come back!

Sam

The Daily Pip said...

Have a great time!

Your pal, Pip

Kari in Alaska said...

have a great trip!


Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Piappies World said...

Hello Rudy!

Just when we got to sit Piappies Mom to visit more blogs again, you are off to the fun place known as Disney! (Ok, just in the sitters but worry not, you'll surely get lots of treats from Mickey and Minnie)

Have lots of fun. We will not forget you for we will read through all the past posts you wrote while we were busy. Weeeee

See you when you get back.

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

Taffy said...

Rudy, maybe you will get some "ears"! That would be a great halloween costume for you! I sure hope your momma has a great time. Try not to miss her too much and have fun playing!
Snuggles,
Twix

The Luke said...

Hey Rudy! I hope they bring you a Goofy hat! He's my favorite!

In the meantime, have fun at the Sitter's!

wif love from the Luke