About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, September 6, 2010

Rudy's Reason...

There's a reason for everything... right?
I couldn't save this picture for a "Wordless Wednesday" post. It needed immediate posting...
Picture of all 3 dogs in the living room... Liberty and Red are laying down... Rudy is SITTING on top of Liberty - while looking at the camera!


Rudy's Reason??
My back legs were tired... and needed a rest - but I didn't care to lay down :)

Maybe I should convince my Raiser to let me do a "Rudy's Reason" post each week... !
It has a "ring" to it... what do all my furry friends think???

My Raiser will be doing some busy things in the next couple days - but I plan on doing the giveaway next week sometime, keep your eyes open!

Rudy
The dog with a blog

10 comments:

Oskar said...

I think the Rudy's Reason would be a great feature.

I sit like that sometimes too.

Nubbin' wiggles,
Oskar

Kari in Alaska said...

I don't think he needs a reason!


-Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Lady its only yoga..
Benny & Lily

Deborah said...

That was so funny! I love the way they just sit down anywhere!
xxoo
Deborah

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

When the urge strikes, sit!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

MySpecialDoggies said...

How cute!

Woofs
Nadine Apples & Neeli

V.L. Locey said...

Oh that is just too adorable!

Rascal's Trainer said...

I love the Rudy Reason idea. haha. He is soooo cute in that picture. I love it when dogs do these crazy stuff. It's like they know we need a good laugh.

MadameMoiselle said...

Yes Rudy Reason will be a good feature !!

You are just so cute and funny in the picture!! Cant believe the older fella would let you sit on his head..Priceless !!

Licks
Zelle

D.K. Wall said...

Queen Natasha salutes that decision making as she is often known for picking the same sitting or laying spot.