About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, November 9, 2009

Football 101

Me & my trainer both knew nothing about football, we went to a game Friday night and the first thing we found out was it is COLD! And my trainer had me laying on the hard concrete ground... (she forgot to bring me a blanket). After we were there for about 30 minutes a family of 4 sat down with a nice big soft red blanket - and they were kind enough to share with me!!




We left a little after half time -though me & my trainer know almost nothing about football she still can read the point difference... our team wasn't doing too well when we left:)




Though the football game wasn't a puppy meeting - it still was a requirement, enjoy the photos my trainer got of me!!



Toby

"The dog with a blog"













2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

You looked to be khwite interested in all the fun!

That was furry khool the other people shared their blanket with you!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Amanda said...

You are soo cute!!
Looks like you "enjoyed" the foot ball game!