About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, November 20, 2009

Operation Christmas Child

My trainer & her sister filled a couple shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child (OCC).
They took them to Chick-fil-A on Wednesday night to drop them off. They also brought me along!!
I got my picture with the sign, and man do I look good!!

I also found out today that I am going out of town... WITH my trainer:) - I caught her packing my food!
She is going to a 4-H event for a couple days, and decided I am old enough to go with her! (the last event was in July which was when she puppy swapped me for an older dog-Joan).

I went to puppy class last night & had a blast! ALL of my siblings were there, so it was like a "family reunion" :)
We worked on stays (trainer's go to the end of the leash), "find the door & switch" (my trainer & me went first!), "recal & heel", & most of all... jumping(or not jumping)!
I heard that we have new puppies coming Tuesday, so I will get to meet 6 new Lab puppies (all are black except for just one yellow!) at the Chirstmas party next month!

Enjoy the pictures from OCC & puppy class, my trainer will be sure to get lots of pictures of me at the 4-H event, & I will be doing a post sometime next week!
Don't forget to comment:)
Toby
the dog with a blog


















2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo soooo know how to work the khrowd!

Khudos to your trainer! She's pawesome!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a handsome boy you are!!

Smileys!
Dory