About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Friday-Creation Muesum

Friday we went into Kentucky to visit the creation museum. I behaved really well until we came upon a dinosaur. I barked at it, but my trainer told me "no noise" then got a picture of me with it! When we arrived at the museum the police guard let us know that their "bomb dog" was on site, I got to see him on & off, he was a really pretty black Lab, who was not happy about me being there. Outside there was a swinging bridge, & a "floating" bridge which my trainer took me on. I was kind of scared at first, but soon walked across.
I had lots of fun!
Enjoy the many pictures my trainer took- and leave some comments!!

Toby
The dog with a blog











































































































(I'm not pulling that hard...)









No comments: