About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

(almost) Wordless Wednesday

Pictures and video below are of our first January 2011 snow - which was AMAZING!!
My furry cool raiser took me sledding with her (video below).

Hope you enjoy them, have a great (almost) Wordless Wednesday & a Happy Snow Day! (if you have snow...)

Rudy

The dog with a blog

Picture of Rudy sniffing & walking through the snow


Picture of Rudy sniffing snow


(Movie of me sledding down the hill in the snow - with Rudy following beside me!)

9 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

That was great!!!! What a marvelous way to enjoy the snow and your dog!!!! I watched your video clip several times. It was fun! Blessings to you and Rudy - enjoy the white stuff :-) We don't get any here where I live :-(

Anonymous said...

Have fun in the snow, Rudy! We liked your video of you helping your raiser sled! We don't have any snow but are enjoying living vicariously through other people's snow!

Elyse and Riley

Two French Bulldogs said...

You go Rudy...Hope it was fun
Benny & Lily

Oskar said...

We can't see your video, it's just a large exclaimation point. I'm glad you had fun though.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Dat looks like fun. Wonders if I can do dat on all da dead grass in my yard???

Dexter said...

Crazy lab.

Slobbers,
Mango

houndstooth said...

We got tons of white stuff here today, too! It's great for romping in, even though I don't care to stay out in it for too long!

Bunny

Raiser Erin said...

The snow's gone here for now. Though I can only imagine that Aberdeen will throw more my way soon. :)

Looks like you have a fun snow day!!!

D.K. Wall said...

Trust us - snow is totally the best invention EVER.