About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

(almost) Wordless Wednesday

In my mind... today could be called "Helpful" Wednesday... my raiser is calling it "UN helpful" Wednesday.
She was photographing her Goat Milk Soap (for the website) and I decided she should to the same with my furry cool toy...
Picture of Rudy ON the black fabric I was using to sit my soap on - with the toy sitting in a perfect spot of the photo

But she somehow thinks that JUST soap should be on the black fabric...
Picture of a bar of my Goat Milk Soap (puppy paw) with a black fabric in the background

Whatever, that's what I get for TRYING to help.
Don't you think she should have at least gotten a nice close up of my furry cool toy??

Rudy
The dog with a blog

6 comments:

Oskar said...

The toy add an ambiance that the soap alone lacks, BOL!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Well, da soap has a pawprint, so da stuffy makes it a complete set....right?

Deborah said...

That soap is nice! I think the toy would have made it!!
xxoo
Deborah

Corbin said...

BOL I try helping my mom all the time and she never accepts it. What's a dog to do?
-Corbin

3 doxies said...

Hoomans just don't understand da creativines of fotos. Nor do they think they needs our helps. Silly hoomans!

Puddles

the booker man said...

awww, rudy, you were just tryin' to help! i think your toy would have added just the right touch to the pawprint soap!

*woof*
the booker man

pee s -- thankies for votin' for my new header picture! :)