About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

PLAYDATE!

My furry cool raiser set up a play date for today with my cool buddy Tracker (who I've not played with in months!).
Tracker is our neighbor's Black Mouth Cur. dog - he's a little older than me, but we are about the same size.
We had a playdate back in July 2010, but then my raiser got furry busy - and never had time to take me over again. She decided (starting in 2011) that she would try to set up some playdates with Tracker.
My first 2011 playdate was today - and we had loads of fun! I was there for (about) 1 hour - my raiser read science while us 2 pups played (having to look up from her book every 2 seconds - to make sure we were playing nicely!). It would be even better with more dogs - but I'm still happy to be able to play with Tracker!
All in all we both had loads of fun today, of course I slept right when we got back home :)
Enjoy the pictures (and movie) my raiser took of us today,
Furry cool Thursday kisses,

Rudy
The dog with a blog


Hey Tracker... Lets share secrets!
Picture of Rudy staring at Tracker's head - they are both so intent on each other

I think we'd both rather go play though...
Picture of Rudy & Tracker running in the fenced in yard

and play...
Picture of Rudy & Tracker in the fenced in yard
and run...

(Movie of Rudy & Tracker playing with each other in the fenced in yard)


But all too soon we will get tired...
Picture of Rudy & Tracker both laying down on the porch

6 comments:

Kapitein Haakje said...

how fun fun fun fun

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What fun fur both of woo!

Thanks fur sharing it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

houndstooth said...

I think every puppy needs a playmate to get worn out with! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Bunny

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Ooh I luvs playdates! I has lots of fun too!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Two French Bulldogs said...

playdates are the best. They make us snore when we get home
Benny & Lily

Spur said...

Ah, playdates are the best! My housemate Jaxson and I try to get together with our neighbors Kai and Cricket at least once a week for a good hike. I think it's really cool that you're going to be a guide dog! Several of my relatives are assistance dogs:) I'd like to be a search and rescue dog, but we'll see...