About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, January 21, 2011

Mes have a NEW FRIEND!

Remember my neighbor/playdate pal Tracker?
Well... Tracker's owner just brought home a new little fella named Trixie! (A female Black Mouth Cur/Boxer mix 12 week old rescue puppy). My raiser said she is soo cute, and hopefully in the next couple weeks; I'll get to meet her! (picture coming soon).
So instead of 1 playdate pal... I'll have TWO!
On a side note... I've got a furry cool puppy meeting tomorrow (my raiser will learn how to give ME CPR, mouth to mouth, & basic medical care for dogs), I knows I'll have lots of furry fun!
Enjoy my sweet photo below; as you know, I'm quite fond of my over sized stuffies :)
Furry Friday Kisses,
Rudy
The dog with a blog
Picture of Rudy sleeping in his dog crate... with his huge stuffed wolf and bear (stuffies the size of Rudy!)

6 comments:

houndstooth said...

More friends sounds great to me!

Mom has been watching for one of those classes to open around here. We hope your raiser learns a lot at that class!

Bunny

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

My Mom and Dad went to one of da classes once and really enjoyed it. Having all of us round here can be disastrous at times.

Brittany said...

Lol, I LOVE the huge stuffed animals! Can't wait to hear about your play date!

Two French Bulldogs said...

aahhh, new play friends are the best
Benny & Lily

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What great taste in stuffies!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Bella and Ollie said...

We love your stuffies !