About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Picture of Rudy in a sit-stay wearing the guide dog harness over his puppy coat in our 4-H building

Rudy
The dog with a blog

12 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Are you off to work?
Benny & Lily

Kari in Alaska said...

are you at school?

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Anonymous said...

That harness looks good on you, Rudy!!

Elyse and Riley

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hard at work...

3 doxies said...

Oh you looks just smashing in your vest.

Puddles

Wonky Girl said...

Oh my, they grow up too fast don't they?

Des Jumeaux said...

Rudy I really admire you, you are so good and so clever. Your trainer must be so clever as well.

My Mum and Dad are now members of the Guide Dogs in the UK and will be helping them out.

Hope I can do some good as well.

Ben

houndstooth said...

Rudy, you're looking very official there!

Bunny

jen said...

Oh how that picture made me smile!
You look wonderful Rudy:)

24 Paws of Love said...

Looks like you're all packed up and ready to go!

Unknown said...

You look really cool and calm there!

Anonymous said...

That photo makes you look very dignified.