About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas Pictures...

Wait, Christmas pictures??
Oh yeah - my furry forgetful raiser FORGOT to take pictures of me in front of the Christmas Tree until NEW YEAR'S EVE.
I don't get why she takes pictures with a Christmas tree... a WEEK after Christmas!?
Oh well, at least I look furry cute :)
Hope all of you have a great weekend - my raiser is off to some 4-H thing this afternoon, but due to the fact that she's never been to this certain event - I have to stay home (for certain reasons), but she did mention something about leaving frozen meat/PB filled bones for me!
Furry Friday Kisses,

Rudy
The dog with a blog



Picture of Rudy in a down-stay wearing a Santa Hat in front of the Christmas tree
Picture of Rudy in a sit-stay wearing a Santa Hat in front of the Christmas tree


Picture of Rudy & I laying in front of the Christmas tree - both of us are wearing Santa hats

16 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Aahhh. We love the picture of you and the Santa hat
Benny & Lily

Kapitein Haakje said...

awwww
we love this ^^

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Oskar said...

Great photos!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Anonymous said...

I notice there are no ornaments on the bottom of your tree...that's how I should've done mine...Riley decided to take some ornaments off the tree this year. Very nice pictures, Rudy!

Elyse and Riley

Corbin said...

Great pictures!
-Corbin

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Merry, Merry Christmas!!! Hey, da pictures aren't late....They're jus' a little early for 2011.

Scooter said...

Rudy
Adorable Christmas pictures!! Love the santa hat!!

wags
JAzzi

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Both of woo look furry khute!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

houndstooth said...

Your hats are totally awesome! Rudy, you look like you might have been a slightly uncooperative hat model! Tee hee!

Bunny

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Yes you are cute. Great way to wear your Santa's hat. Enjoy n Happy Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

1000 Goldens said...

We like your hats Rudy - good job on the photos! We won't tell anyone it was after Christmas :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Hugable dog. ~~Granite Dining Tables

bbes tribe said...

Hey Rudy, We love your pictures. The Santa Hat really shows off your handsome blackness....
You are one Handsome Dude!!!
Ernie, Sasha,Chica

the booker man said...

rudy,

no worries, dude! you would still look grrreat in front of the tree with your santa paws hat in july!! heehee.

*woof*
the booker man

tula monstah said...

woo guys are worse procrastinators than me! yikes!

furry cute!
tula

webdework said...

Wonderful pics really..It seems that you guys really enjoyed this Christmas so much..Keep enjoy and make such moments so special .....
SEO Services India