About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, January 3, 2011

Ms. Molly Who?

Remember the Wordless Wednesday post I did last week?
Molly (the long haired "tuxedo" cat) is a permanent resident at our home! (She's a rescue kitty!)
She won't be a "inside" cat for long though; but with the really cold weather outside- our family decided to house train her so she could stay inside with us in the winter. (When we got her, she was a outside cat). Which worked out really well; and she makes a great house cat!
There is only 1 small issue with her though... she HATES dogs!
She has come a long way - but she still won't cuddle up with me :(
Molly is a furry fun cat though - even if she won't "play" with me - I still can watch her... and stare at her... and "try" to play with her!
We hope that one day soon - she'll get used to me! (she is sleeping in MY room after all).
Just thought you'd guys would like to know that I have a new "friend"!

P.S. My raiser has still not heard from Toby's new "owner" - but she may end up updating you guys after all about his new home.

Hope you all have a furry fun Monday!

Rudy
The dog with a blog

Ms. Molly & I...
Picture of Rudy staring at Ms. Molly - who is laying on my bed

10 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Rudy I would go outside and hopes she follows, then close the door. BOL...No, she will like you sooner or later
Benny & Lily

houndstooth said...

Rudy, cats are strange creatures! I wouldn't take it personally if she doesn't like you. Nobody can predict the mind of a cat!

Bunny

1000 Goldens said...

She appears to be madly in love with you, and is just playing hard to get. Don't worry Rudy, you are irresistible :)

Kari in Alaska said...

Congrats on the new sister!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Bunny is khorrekht!

Khats are weird!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

Wow a new sissy congrats! Just make sure you dont mistake her for a stuffie hehehehe. JK

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Hi, Rudy!!!!!!!!! Hi, Molly!!!!!!!!

We want to thank y'all for coming by our blog yesterday to wish our mama a happy birthday.....it was such a special day for her. xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, I know how you feel, Rudy. It took over a YEAR for mine to act like they liked me even a little bit.

Miss Molly sure is pretty. I bet you'll win her over in no time! Keep staring at her. I think kittehs REALLy like the staring thing.

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

tula monstah said...

Molly molly bo bolly come on! Rudy just wants to play! geesh--can even imagine having a sistah kitty!

thanks fur wagging by my bloggie:)
tula

Oskar said...

The kitties that live here don't really like me either. I'm glad you have a new friend.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar