About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday with Trixie

I've finally got to meet my playdate pal's new "sister"! (our neighbors' new 12 week old pup).
My furry cool raiser took me over for a short playdate, and I got to sniff Trixie (the new puppy) through the fence!
She's a world of cutest and oh so small; she's also a rescue puppy which is why she is a little bit skinny, but her new owners are working on fattening her up!
Since she is still quite small and "fragile" I wasn't allowed to play with her... but someday soon I shall be able too!
I was quite happy to be able to sniff her through the chain link fence that Tracker & I were playing in, but poor little Trixie was dying to come play with us!
Enjoy the furry cute pictures below,
Furry Tuesday Kisses,
Rudy
The dog with a blog
Picture of Trixie (shoulder up) of her sitting; she's wearing a neon purple collar
You smell funny... almost like a puppy??
picture of Trixie sniffing Rudy through the fence; Tracker is watching on the right side

I thinks I can FLY!
Picture of Tracker & Rudy playing with each other in the chain link fence

12 comments:

Oskar said...

This baby dog is adorable!!!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Clive said...

Trixie is just gorgerous!

take care
Clive and Murray

Wilma said...

OMG, tooooo cute. You guys are gonna have some fun together!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Dat was my dose of cuteness for da day!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

She is a true khutie!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Aww, she is too cute! Looks like you had a fun play date!

Elyse and Riley

houndstooth said...

She is awfully cute! You are all going to have a great time together!

Bunny

Two French Bulldogs said...

Trixie sure is a cutie, hope you get more sniffs of her
Benny & Lily

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, how fun...play dates! I wish Gizzy could do that, but he doesn't like every dog - he's sort of picky and peculiar ;-)

That puppy sure looks cute!

Kapitein Haakje said...

CUTE

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Unknown said...

Little Trixie is so adorable. You all will play happily together in no time.

Unknown said...

Hi Rudy - thanks for coming over to visit me recently and your lovely comment! I see you've been busy with trainign stuff (that CPR for doggies was interesting!) - and Trixie is so cute! Hope you guys get a good play soon!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane