About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

(almost) Wordless Wednesday - Are You Gonna Miss Me?

Photo of Toby in a sit-stay staring straight up at my dapple grey horse (Bella)
This photo (and movie) was taken of Toby the day before he went IFT.

In the picture and movie he is saying goodbye to my horse (Bella). He's so cute, I miss that face!

Toby's Raiser & Tracker's Sitter

The human sometimes with a dog that has a blog


(Movie of Toby giving Bella "kisses" on her muzzle!)

21 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ahhhh!

I'm sure Bella is not alone in missing woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3 doxies said...

How very muches precious!!!!!!
We miss you Tobester.
Puddles

kissa-bull said...

lucky horse to get sugars from him .aww that brought on the leakyness from the mommish
toby ish just cuteness overload 24/7

pibble wiggles
the pittie pack

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

How sweet!!! We bet you are so glad you have all these wonderful photos and videos for memories.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

houndstooth said...

Awwww! They were really sweet together!

Bunny

Wilma said...

Us animals sure are smart. I can tell they are really saying goodbye. So tender.

Martine said...

This photo is so precious!!! YOu sure did a good job raising Toby!!

xo martine & the kiddlets

Anonymous said...

I bet Bella misses Toby a lot. I know I sure do! I hopes he's doing good in college.

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Kirkland Acres Rabbitry And Farm said...

what a priceless photo. We miss Toby too. Can't wait till the new little one arrives on the 19th.

the booker man said...

oh, that is so adorable! we all miss toby, but i know he's doing great at school.

the booker man and asa's mama

Doris Sturm said...

Awww, it's puppy love or horsing around ;-) Aren't animals just adorable? Nothing compares to their gentle natures. I wish people would be more like them.

Martha said...

Awe! We miss you too Toby but you have important work to do.
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

Kapitein Haakje said...

how sweet is that :D

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Pat Wahler said...

That is so sweet! I sure hope we get some news about Toby soon.

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

the magic sleigh said...

Wooooos! We know that more than Bella misses, Toby, we all do!
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Deborah said...

That was so cute!
Have a nice day!
Deborah

V.L. Locey said...

Awwwww. Such a sweetie!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

How Cute!!!

Smileys!
Dory

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Aw so cute!!!

Elizabeth & Luna

Kari in Alaska said...

I love that pic!

Dexter said...

Toby! Are you kidding? We miss you like mad.

Slobbers,
Mango