About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

News on Twitter?

So one of the SEGDI guide dog trainers' has a twitter account.
Though I don't do twitter, I'm always checking this lady's twitter - hoping to see Toby's name come up. (or maybe a picture!).
No I haven't heard anything about Toby on the account...
BUT this morning she wrote:
"We did the big kennel shuffle this a.m. Consolidated dogs so Receiving dogs can come down. Welcome to the Big House!"
I know Toby counts as a "receiving dog" - so I wonder if he's moving into the training kennel?? Maybe this means I will hear some news soon!!
Not much, but hey - any update is better than nothing at all!!

I will be figuring out the rules for the "name game" soon - so make sure to start coming up with some good names!

P.S. If you want to check out the SEGDI Trainer's twitter - click here.

Toby's Raiser & Tracker's Sitter
The human sometimes with a dog that has a blog
Black/white picture of Toby in harness/coat sleeping
I miss my sweet boy!

4 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

I bet you miss him - I would too! I don't think I could to what you are doing.
Thanks for answering my question on my blog. I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I hopes you hear something soon. Me and my mom thinks that would be the hardest part of all - not knowing how he's doing. Do they do that on purpose - to helps you move on? But seems like that would just make it harder.

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heart attack. Momma couldn't even click on your link you gave her such a scare with your email title. We are soooooo happy for the great news. And since we're constantly running out of time, I must say a huge thank you for the email. We care so much about Toby and you and his future, that this was huge and we're grateful for the share. Go, Toby!!! Great job raiser :)
xoxoxo
Twinkie and family

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Since we cheated and read the latest post...we are so glad you got this little hint first!!

Smileys!
Dory and the Mama