About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Package!

Thanks Samantha for this wonderful book!
Toby entered her GABE giveaway last month - and he was the lucky winner! (It is sad he was not here to "get" it though).
Tracker and Liberty cared NOTHING for the book when it arrived (see pictures below). I guess they figured "no treats - no good"!
They may not like it, but I'm enjoying it!
Thanks Samantha!

Toby's Raiser & Tracker's Sitter
The human sometimes with a dog that has a blog

Close up of the envelope (package)

Picture of the book (Mud Heaven) With Tracker ignoring it in the back ground




















Picture of the package with Tracker & Liberty in the back ground - they care nothing about it



Picture of the package with the dogs - I called Tracker's name right when I took the picture, but he still doesn't care for the package!





















(Movie of Tracker & Liberty ignoring the package)



(Movie of Tracker ignoring the book - he may not like it, but I do!)

8 comments:

the booker man said...

i think that book is a super duper pressie, but miss raiser, i have to admit that i'd pick the rope toy over the book any day. you can't chew on a book. i'm just keepin' it real. :)
*woof*
the booker man

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your GABE pressie! I think it's pretty neat but, well, my mom mighta liked it better than I woulda liked it, too.

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How khool!

The videos were so funny! Bitey furiend is lots of fun!

Khongrats!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Smushie Ranch said...

Oh, we love the pictures and videos of Liberty and Tracker.

houndstooth said...

Winning stuff is always great! Even better if you get to keep it all to yourself!

Bunny

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Well, I guess Toby would be happy that you were the one to enjoy it since he couldn't be here to get it. I guess it kind of worked out well. I'm not too much for books myself, since I don't chew them up, but the humans seem to like them.

wags, Lola

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a great book!!

Congrats!
Smileys!
Dory

Dexter said...

Forget the package, I am happy to see Miss Liberty. Such a fine gal.

Slobbers,
Mango