About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope every blogger had a great Mother's Day!

Pretty soon I should be getting a email/phone call about Toby... hopefully this Wednesday I should know something - Is he staying in training, getting "cut" (adopted out)... ?
I wish I knew - but only a couple more days to wait.

Since Toby isn't here to do a "Happy Mother's Day" post - I just picked out a couple pictures of him & I to include - I know he would have wanted that, (I kind of counted as "his mother"!)

Enjoy and have a GREAT Mother's Day!

Toby's Raiser & Tracker's Sitter
The human sometimes with a dog that has a blog
Black/white picture of Toby & I, Toby is wearing the harness in a stand-stay, I'm kneeling down looking at him


Picture of Toby & I beside the SEGDI sign - Toby's wearing his harness & coat in a sit














Picture of Toby & I - I'm kneeling down beside Toby, who's wearing his coat & in a sit
Picture of Toby & I - Toby's wearing his coat while sleeping & I'm sitting on a bench Picture of Toby & I BOTH wearing SEGDI shirts - his is pink & mine is purple
Picture of Toby & I in the park on a swing - Toby's in my lap... and is only 9 weeks!

19 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

And one of a mom's jobs is to raise her young to venture forth into the world on their own and be successful. We bet Toby thanks you for the great job.

Golden Samantha said...

Oh my dogness! You totally count as Toby's mom! Happy Toby's Mom's Day to you! We know how much he loves you!
Big Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie

Beth and Alfie said...

Great pictures...I love the change from puppy to grown up dog...good job, Toby's Mom!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! You sure is ... Happy Mother's Day! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Becky Andrews said...

Yes, what a sweet mom you are to Toby. Sounds like Wed will be an eventful day!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of the special mom's that has made Toby was he is and what he will be!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

houndstooth said...

Those are great pictures of the two of you! You did an awesome job with Toby!

Is there a countdown to the new puppy's arrival yet, so we can watch you do it all again?

Bunny

Smushie Ranch said...

Happy Mother's Day. We can't wait to hear about Toby!

Love,
Stella, Gunther and Betty

Raiser Erin said...

I know what you mean about the call. My Freya has been gone for almost 3 months now and I'm expecting a call any day telling me she's in class. It's looking less and less likely that she's coming home. I wish she could be here for Mother's Day.

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Of course you count has his mother. What is a Mom if not a Raiser? Can't wait for the update on Toby!

wags, Lola

Bunta the Frenchie said...

Nice pictures!
Happy Mother's Day!

Bunta

Bella and Ollie said...

These photos are a beautifuk memory of the happy moments you shared.
Happy Mummy's day.
Toby was lucky to have a mum like you. :)

Love, Bella.

V.L. Locey said...

I totally agree with The Thundering Herds statement. You are his mom in all the ways that truly count!

Wilma said...

Hi Tob's "Mom",
We hope you had a great day yesterday. We went to a place called Toby's Pond. We had a great walk and were thinking of Toby.

Anonymous said...

What very much wonderful pictures of the two of you! You are totally and completely Toby's mom! You did 'zactly what most moms do and you did it real good!

I can't wait to finds out what he decided to do with his life!

Wiggles and Wags,
Mayzie

Pat Wahler said...

Such nice pictures! I can't wait to hear what's going on now in Toby's world.

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Sonic said...

Of course you count as Toby's momma! Who else would qualify? Who else has done the momma things like bathing, feeding, training, and endless pampering?

Sonic

the booker man said...

yes, you are totally toby's mama, and happy belated mother's day to you!! i can't wait to hear how toby is doing!
*woof*
the booker man

the teacher's pets said...

It is amazing how fast puppies grow up into dogs! Love the Pictures!