About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, May 17, 2010

Who Wants a PRIZE??

Hey guys!
Didn't see my last post? Make sure to visit it. As you could WIN A PRIZE!!

Yes, I finally got the "name game" rules finished... and posted.
But only have 14 comments - and I have 145 followers... so check out the post to enter, as I know there are many more out there!
(You know you want to win the HOMEMADE dog bone bar of goat milk soap... made when Toby was still here!)
So jump right over to the name game post to comment with your 5 fav male puppy names!

Happen to pick my new doggy's name? You will win one dog bone bar of goat milk soap!
(I will do a drawing if there is more than one winner).

So hurry over to the post & leave your 5 winning names!

I will be reminding you guys over the next couple days - you have till THIS Saturday at midnight to enter... SO HURRY!
Name Game Post

(please note that the goat milk soap is for HUMANS only - not dogs, I may include a yummy treat bag for the dog!)

P.S. I did some "shopping" today for my new puppy - I have a new leash/collar, lots of awesomely fun toys and yummy treats - pictures coming soon :)


I'm going to head over to my "name game" post and guess 5 names (though I'm not going to give myself the bar of soap!). Just so I can have some fun in the guessing too!


Toby's Raiser & Tracker's Sitter
The human sometimes with a dog that has a blog

Picture of my homemade goat milk soap - dog bone barYou could win it!

10 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Still thinking....

Lola, the thinking Shar Pei

Golden Samantha said...

That looks so cool! Sorry I missed that post, but am going over there right now to find out all about it - what a cool bar of soap!
Big Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie

houndstooth said...

Hey, less people entering means a better shot for us! I'm just sayin'!

Bunny

Pat Wahler said...

What a cool prize!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

In honour of furiends lost recently...

Amici
Charlie
Digby
Mack
Prince

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

the magic sleigh said...

Wooos! Cool soap! Just don't use it on me, I hate being washed...
we finally went over and guessed! I hope woo get your new puppy soon!
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are a few days behind in blogs because of a very hectic weekend but we will head there now.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lisa and pups said...

WOW - your pup (with one of the five names I picked - ha ha) is HOOOKED UP!

ocmist said...

Guess I'd better get on over there! Sounds like fun even if you don't win!

Chelsea said...

I think he is name is Rudy. Black and Tan.