About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last Chance!

TODAY is your last chance to get your guesses in for the Name Game.
So far - NO ONE has guessed it (out of all 48 comments... not a single person has guessed the name!).
You have 'til Midnight TONIGHT (Saturday May 22nd 2010) to get your guesses in. That is in TWO HOURS.
Hop over to the Name Game post to learn more. (clue - the name is FOUR letters long)

Tomorrow the blog's name will change... you will never see the title "Toby's life... as a guide dog in training" anymore. It will change. It will be hard deleting Toby's name and replacing it with the new puppy's name, but tomorrow it will be done.

PUPPY COMES TOMORROW! :) :)

Toby's Raiser
The human sometimes with a dog that has a blog

10 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Can't wait to meet the new pup!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

houndstooth said...

I can't wait to see the new puppy tomorrow and learn more about him! You must be so excited!

Bunny

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We khan't wait to see!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Coreena said...

I'm gonna guess: Lyle, Moby, Mort, Skip and Echo. (Not sure if any of those have been guessed yet, I'll go look through now)

Raiser Erin said...

Ok, so I'm gonna leave a few more names on the post. Since I've already guessed twice I won't expect anything, but I'm hoping to give someone out there a hint...or an idea.

Carly Findlay said...

SO very excited about your new puppy!
It will be sad to remove Toby from the blog's title, but he will be in your heart forever. My dog's name is Toby, To To for short.

JD and Max said...

Hi - sorry we haven't left a comment for a while. We have been following avidly though, it's just that FH has been ridiculously busy we haven't been able to leave comments - boo!

We're so excited about your new puppy coming along. And it's also great that Toby is doing so well too!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

V.L. Locey said...

The nuw puppy come tomorrow!! Yippee! All the critters here are excited to meet him!

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Should be pretty soon now...it's Sunday. I'm very excited and waggy and everything. Will check back as much as possible.

wags, Lola

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

So exciting!!!

Can't wait to see the little one!!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo