About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

(almost) Wordless Wednesday

This is not a last time picture of Toby - this is a picture of Brax and I back in 2007.
(Brax was the first dog I raised - he graduated as a working guide in 2008).
Just thought I would change up "Wordless Wednesday" a little - and not do a "last time" picture of Toby (like I've been doing).

I've talked to Brax's owner recently - so stay tune for an update!

Toby's Raiser
The human sometimes with a dog that has a blog

Photo of Brax & I. Brax is wearing a guide dog coat & in a sit-stay, I'm sitting down behind him I look so young and Brax looks so old!

11 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Brax is so handsome!!! And you look great - we should all be so lucky to say we look "young":)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara and their Momster

the magic sleigh said...

Wooos! What a nice looking boy he is. We look forward to hearing how he is doing with his special human!
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Golden Samantha said...

Brax is gorgeous! Love your medal too - I'm sure it's a very special one!
Hugs xo
Sammie

houndstooth said...

What a handsome boy Brax is! You must be so proud of him!

Sonic said...

Hahahaha Brax does not look old! But you do look young!

Sonic

ocmist said...

That is a good looking dog and it must feel wonderful to know that you had a part is making him what he is today! The Country Corgi Crew

Pat Wahler said...

Great picture! It would be cool to do a scrapbook project tracking the progress of each of your puppies.

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a great pikh!

Thanks fur sharing!

We'll be looking furward to seeing the update!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Doris Sturm said...

I didn't think Brax looks old, and thank your lucky stars you are so young and yet so accomplished already. Not that many young people are as accomplished as you - many don't even know what to do with their lives yet. You are way ahead of the game :-) You're doing a great job with those dogs. God bless you!

Smushie Ranch said...

Wonderful picture! And Brax is so handsome.

Pug hugs,
Stella, Gunther and Betty

mayziegal said...

Brax is pawsitively swoon-worthy! I can't wait to hear all abouts his life and how he's doing!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie