About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Saturday, May 1, 2010

For Me?

Yesterday, while viewing a blog written by one of Toby's newest furry friend's - Stella,
I found out that I was given a "special award".
This isn't an award that will be passed around to everybody - Stella will just pick random people over time, to give it to.
I was quite surprised that I was her first pick, but I'm very happy she chose me.
Thank you so much Stella!
If you haven't already, please pop over to Stella's blog and say hi - she is somewhat new to the blogging world, and would love some new friends!
I'd also like to say a special thanks to all of Toby's friends, for being "here" for me, leaving me such heartwarming comments, thank you!

AND...
Remember the "Memory Award" I passed out to all of you guys?
I've had some wonderful blogging friends, that NOT ONLY posted the "award" on their sidebar, they also posted about it AND Toby in a blog post!
Thank you so much for excepting the award, being Toby's (and my!) friend, and leaving such wonderful comments!
Everything you guys say, means so much to me (way more than you may think!). And I know Toby would be so happy to see how much all of his friends loved him!
Thank You!

Toby's Raiser & Tracker's Sitter
The human "sometimes" with a dog that has a blog
Award given to me, by Stella.  It says, Because I knew you, I have been changed - FOR GOOD.

11 comments:

Kapitein Haakje said...

love awards
it makes you happy :)

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

houndstooth said...

I believe the award was well-deserved! You certainly are working to make a difference!

Bunny

3 doxies said...

Oh how very much sweet of Miss Stella. And that is such a fantastical award too. Love da witches.
I haven't posted Toby's award on our bloggie yet...cuz, well, Mum is just LAZY. I think we will schedule it this week...and I will make sure it is done.
Puddles

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

And why not for you? Who better?

wags, Lola

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!


Woo so deserve this!

Keep up the great work!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

the booker man said...

gratsers!! you 'n toby totally deserve miss stella's awardie!! :)
*woof*
the booker man

JD and Max said...

Ooh, how special, that's a great award and very well deserved, we're gonna pop right over to Stella and say 'hi'!

Big schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Bunta the Frenchie said...

You deserve the award!!

Bunta

Martha said...

Congratulations on your well deserved Award.
love and kisses
Martha and Bailey xx

V.L. Locey said...

The award was well-deserved!

Kari in Alaska said...

Very much deserved